UE.co is one of San Diego’s best places to work according to the San Diego Business Journal and San Diego Union Tribune! As the company continues to grow, new positions on our team have been created for support. What can you expect from UE.co careers? The following is an overview of our company culture, employee interviews, our values, and our product!
Apply for one of many available UE.co Careers (positions available at both at our San Diego Headquarters and Denver Location) at The UE.co Job Listing Page.
Who We Are:
UE.co is a place to explore your potential and expand your skills toolbelt. We are a close-knit team of innovators, trail-blazers, and collaborators striving to accomplish unified goals. At UE, each person brings expertise and a teachable mindset to a constantly evolving industry, while having a blast doing so.
What We Do:
UE.co. is responsible for crafting technology solutions for the world’s top insurance industries’ consumer management needs.
UE.co Core Values:
The UE.co team prides itself in living out the following company values in both day-to-day operations and in planning for the future:
- Continuous Improvement: Complacency kills innovation, and at UE.co it is our hope that our team members will seek out continuous education and skill learning whenever possible. That’s why we created an internal leadership program, and give employees a yearly education allowance to take a class, attend a conference or Bootcamp.
- People Incubation: With the knowledge and skills we continuously are obtaining, it is our mission to share it with those around us. Giving back to our community is a must, we are thankful for our nonprofit partners and the work they are doing in the San Diego Community and are honored to work alongside them to enhance our city and its members.
- Chasing Perfection: Using the skills and experiences we are continuously learning from, applying the lessons and knowledge to our products, our operations, and our culture becomes habitual when you’re a part of the UE.co team.
UE.co Careers Perks and Benefits:
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401k matching
- Monthly culture activities including happy hours, sports leagues, and more
- Professional development reimbursement and opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Free downtown parking
- Gourmet coffee bar with nitro cold brew on tap
- Fully stocked bar with microbrew drafts
- Pet-friendly office and waived pet adoption fees from the San Diego Humane Society
- Monthly fitness perks and activities
- Volunteer Time Off
UE.co Reviews – A look inside our day-to-day:
UE.co employees are the heartbeat of who we are, without our team our marketing products and services would lack the spark and relational aspect that our clients love. Here are reviews and favorite moments of UE.co employees:
People of UE.co Vol I:
UE.co Team’s Favorite Memories: